Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New Endeavor

I ordered the Bum Genius 4.0s from diapers.com. Free shipping for orders over $49! Super fast service and lots of good options.

Love all the bright, fun colors they come in!

I'm pleased with both the velcro & snaps option. I've heard the diaper outlasts the velcro, but I'll just replace the velcro if needed.

Whatever the inside is made of--wow, it's amazing stuff! Comes clean SO easily. Looks brand new after every wash with no scrubbing/stain remover. So impressed.

Each diaper comes with two inserts, one for newborn & one for the older baby (or both for heavy wetters). These can be dried in the drier, but now that I have an outside line hung up I just hang it all to dry outside and they dry super fast.

I've invested slowly, dipping one toe in at a time, and then slowly made the plunge. It's a little more work, but I feel so good every time I use them thinking of how much waste is reduced and how much money we're saving. And really it's not as much work as I anticipated. Now, I've yet to try it with a newborn, and these little flushable liners for poop are absolutely amazing for babies on solid food!

No comments: