Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Arrivals

My parents have arrived!!  Soon to arrive, Nana, Grandaddy, Aunt Mel.  All in honor of little man turning one.  Yes, one.  Tomorrow.  Sniff, sniff!

In honor of their arrival Ivory helped me clean house, make fresh salsa and I am cooking spicy garlic lime chicken for dinner where we will be joined by guests Addie & my former college roomie, the lovely Sarah. 

Exciting day!

Oh, and we had a fish fry at church today in honor of Ms. Rossie who turns 90 next week!  How cool is that?  Micah turns 1 and Mrs. Rossie turns 90.  This is the lady who's bushes we trimmed, the one who still serve kool-aid from the kitchen to the kids on Wednesday nights.  Yes, you are never too old to serve the Lord.  Love it.

Gotta run--going to snag a few mor minutes of work and time with my parents before the kids wake from their naps and the fun madness we call life ensues!

No comments: