Friday, August 26, 2011

Everyday Happenings

It's amazing how entertaining a wet wipe can be. The kids "cleaned" all over the house.

Ivory was very thorough. She also helped me mop the floor after we had a very disgusting dirty diaper spill from little man. While I was cleaning up his diaper spill (I'll spare you the details, just trust me that it was large and messy) he managed to pour at least a gallon of water all over the bathroom floor. From one mess to the next...while Ivory and I made thank you notes he enjoyed throwing play dough all over the freshly mopped floor. Good thing he's so darn cute.



Micah enjoyed cleaning, too.

Ivory & Micah also "helped" cook lunch, sucking on frozen green beans in the process. Who knew they could be so delicious.

After lunch Ivory enjoyed some daddy time. Ivory, "Here daddy, wear this one. It's the boy bracelet."

No comments: