Sunday, February 13, 2011

What's on Your Phone?

Love watching them interact. Pure delight.


Proving to my husband that I was resting while sick. =)  BTW--we are all feeling SO much BETTER.  Praise God.  Feeling extremely endearing thoughts toward my doctor, as well.


Being a big girl and eating so well these past few days "All by myself!"


Wanted a ponytail "just like mommy!"


Finally well enough to go the donut shop! Too bad daddy had to work and couldn't come with us. =(


Enjoying not donut holes but balls. Make sure you say it right. ;-)


Micah enjoying puffs.


Midmorning snack with mommy while Micah naps and daddy does a backyard Bible school with his Red Team.


Upon receiving this text from a friend of mine experiencing 2 ice storms in Indiana I became grateful all over again that I live in the Sunshine State...even if it was cold, rainy and dreary most of last week.


Pictures sent from Grandma as Ivory played in Grandma and Grandpa's 5th wheel with play dough.



My sister-in-law is EXTREMELY talented. She made all these cakes. So amazing.

No comments: