Saturday, March 26, 2011

Grandmother's Drawing

I happen to love that we have this piece of art from Jason's grandmother. So special. These are historical buildings in Mississippi, where she lives.


When Jason was ordained two summers ago we had the pleasure of receiving her into our home for a few days. I thoroughly enjoyed the hours we spent conversing. I love learning about her life and am blessed by her long and faithful dedication to Christ. She had a very challenging childhood, becoming an orphan at a very young age. She has not seemed to allow this to keep her from becoming a beautiful woman of God. Of course, by no means, would she claim perfection, and none of us would attempt to give her that title, but I am blessed to know her just the little that I do and only wish Mississippi weren't so far away so we could visit much more often.

No comments: