Monday, March 21, 2011

Baby Z

Been busy with some sewing project for little baby Z + Mommy.

Sometimes I get a little carried away...hopefully they like polka dots + black + white?

Baby should always look handsome when eating.

Now mommy can stay covered while feeding. Adore this yellow fabric. Gorgeous.


Michael Edward Z is due to arrive June 7th and we're anxious to "meet" him. We'll have to settle for pictures for a little while since Mom & Dad were cruel enough to move to Texas. =( Maybe we can convince them to return to Florida soon to live closer to grandparents and loving friends and family...?!?

Love you lots Christina--you're a gem of a friend. Look forward to meeting your precious bundle of joy in only a few short months!

2 comments:

Debra Eby said...

WOW! Okay, you are amazing, Bitsy. For real. I'm in awe of your work. I still crave a getaway time for us. =( Maybe we could sneak in some time on this visit? Maybe like break it up into two afternoons or something...I don't know. I just know I want some girl time with you.

Melissa said...

Um, that yellow fabric - I LOVE it!