Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Youth Christmas Party 2010

LOVE our teens. So. much. fun. Bake sale with tons of delish treats (raising money for OSHA children's home in India), snacks, hot chocolate & cider, Christmas story, fellowship, relay racin (PINK team dominated--yes, my team rocks), redneck dog, er, youth sled racin, and award winning. My team got the titel "The Motivators" for their incredible team spirit, unity & overwhelming enthusiasm. Pegged 'em. I am so stinkin' proud of my kids. Our challenge is to keep it up and to go deeper with God. That's truly what I desire to see grow in each of our team members, a deeper, personal walk with God. Enthusiasm & zeal about the eternal.



A green elf hung around all night.



My PINK KNIGHTS. They're a BLAST.




Relay fun.



Jade.


RED team.







BLUE team.


ORANGE team.








YELLOW team.




GREEN/PURPLE team.




Annual redneck dog sled races

PINK & Green teams


Blue & Orange teams


Red & Yellow teams

Post-sledding victory dancin







Case of the Christmas Crazies I guess.

No comments: