Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Party + Tree

Recap of last weekend. I know. Behind. Story of my current life.

While Jason and I put the lights on "Ivory's own Christmas tree!" Ivory was at her Christmas party at church. Ivory is all about the parties these days. Pumpkin party. Birthday parties. Christmas party. Birthday party for Jesus coming up. So. fun.


My Christmas sweetheart.


Apparently Ivory was very into the cupcake making and was always quick to volunteer herself when a volunteer was needed. "I help, I help!"

Ivory & her friend, Izzy.

And when I came to pick her up I couldn't see her. She was the last one int the room. Eating. 3 pieces of pizza + 1 cupcake. I'm afraid she's inherited her mommy's appetite.

Couldn't resist a pic of this cutie--Ivory's friend, Savannah.

Savannah, Kaitlyn, Ivory & Mrs. Anitra.

Sweet smile of success.

Ivory telling daddy about her Christmas party & expressing her excitement over the lights on "Ivory's own Christmas tree!"




Putting the star on the tree.

Mommy love!

Can't say I mind living where you can wear sandals while decorating for Christmas.

It has actually been chilly enough this past week for boots, scarves, jackets, even gloves, coffee & hot cocoa. The chill does help the Christmas spirit a little more. Well, I better run. My husband is Christmas shopping, Micah is back down for nap #2 and a friend from church has taken Ivory with her to decorate her classroom for a few minutes. I'm feeling like I should be doing something a little more productive with these precious 10 minutes of alone time.

No comments: