Thursday, December 2, 2010

Too Much Vacation Fun

Ivory in the car on the way home from Thanksgiving vacation, "I wanna crash. I get home and crash. I tired."

Home couldn't come soon enough for my two little ones...and their parents! My kids are definitely not big fans of the car--and they let us know. God heard our desperate pleas for sanity and so they did sleep nealry half the trip home. So, only 2 hours of screaming & fussing. I'll take it.

And look at these precious babies, they melt me.

Micah was NOT impressed with my flash when I took this picture. I was afraid he wasn't going back to sleep. So not worth the picture in that case. Gratefully, he did fall back asleep and didn't wake again until 10 minutes from home...where he screamed non-stop until we pulled him out of his car seat.

I'm so over road tripping with my young kiddos. I'm grateful that our family doesn't live any further than they do and that they totally and entirely make the trip worth it as soon as we arrive.

No comments: