Sunday, February 28, 2010

Last Minute Vaca: Day 2

Monday we enjoyed visiting with friends & family.

Sue stopped by to visit with us & brought us precious little presents she made for our sweet babies.

Here’s Micah’s:

She’s so thoughtful & such a sweet servant of Christ. She is always looking for ways to brighten other’s days & has such a neat ministry with children at the after-school program she works at and with the youth at her church. I know if I was a parent I’d be glad to know that Sue was a friend to my teenager.

We were also delighted to spend some time with Great Uncle Ray (my dad’s dad’s little brother) & Aunt Betty who came over to visit. Debi & I ran to the store & came home to find Uncle Ray with Carter & Grandpa with Ivory walking up from getting the mail. Ivory loves getting the mail with Pa and apparently Carter was not about to be left behind! I wish we’d had the camera on hand—it was such a precious sight to these momma’s eyes.

My Uncle Ray & Aunt Betty have become like grandparents to me, especially since mine have all passed on. They are two precious people & Ivory thoroughly enjoys them.

No comments: