Saturday, February 20, 2010

Valentine's Day Date Night

Our pastor canceled Sunday evening services encouraging couples to spend time celebrating love with their spouses & families. My precious husband arranged a wonderful night out for us. Thanks to the lovely Aliya I was worry-free about Ivory knowing she'd have a blast and dedicated all my love & attention to this adorable man:
We enjoyed some soup bowls at Panera near the beach.
I personally favor the Broccoli & Cheddar. Micah says it's his favorite too & he'll consume the extra calories for me.
After dinner & a chat about Hapax Legomena we headed to our mystery destination. Yes, Jason planned a surprise for me--he knows how I love surprises!
Nervous about the suprise...not really.

Eyeing that hottie over in the driver seat...m-hm-m-hm. Don't you be looking ladies--he's all mine!
My growing view.
This is so my fellow pregnant friends will sympathize with me. I am well acquainted with far too many bathrooms. This bathroom gets 5 stars.
We had a lovely time enjoying dessert & coffee in the library of a fine dining restaurant we have never visited before. I love how my husband researched the restaurant, called ahead & demonstrated thoughtfulness & creativity.
Lovers for life.
I had some delicious cherry cheesecake while Jason enjoyed some homemade vanilla ice cream.
We enjoyed some Winter Olympics while we talked and ate. I think every male who walked through this room commented on the incredible size & beauty of this large screen TV.

Thank you, sweetheart, for a lovely night out--you're the best. I love you a lot-a lot-a lot.

No comments: