Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Splat Mats & Such

My friend Melissa enlightened me to a fantastic idea she discovered on the internet. She saw where someone took a plastic tablecloth, cut it to size, doubled it over, & stitched to create a splat-mat (for under the high chair). Melissa found a $5 Target tablecloth & it was easily made into a splat mat & she let me have the extra fabric which I used to create an under-the-carseat splat mat with pockets for toddler fun. I'm thinking that this will be my next baby shower gift: high chair splat mat + carseat splat mat = $5 perfect.

Here's a pic of my car seat splat mat:
This project is easy-peasy & so reasonably priced. I highly recommend it! And now we have a his (bought previously for Ivory) & her splat mats for Micah & Ivory!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow, that looks great! Love the pockets - you, you're so talented ;)