Monday, September 26, 2011

Living Radically

"So the challenge for us is to live in such a way that we are radically dependent on and desperate for the power that only God can provide."  --David Platt, Radical

I see God moving our family and church into this position.  It's extremely exciting.  While the world would panic, and I'm definitely tempted to, instead I can only rejoice.  I look forward with incredible excitement and anticipation to what God is going to do in my family and our whole church family.

"While the goal of the American dream is to make much of us, the goal of the gospel is to make much of God."  --David Platt, Radical

Honestly, such a relief.  Me is not that exciting and oh so flawed.  God, He's perfect, holy, amazing and such an adventure!

Okay, so on a lighthearted note, the picture of the house on the front of this book is upside down.  So, Ivory would pick up the book and "read" it upside down.  When I told her the book was upside down she pointed out the picture and looked at me in confusion.  Love kids.

No comments: