Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sick Bay

The kiddos have been fighting illness these past few days wich has also affected oru energy and sleep so yesterday we all did this for a short time::
Heart-melt...puddle.
Micah chillin for a few watching God of Wonders (Ivory calls it "Our God" and asks to watch it all the time) from Nana (like a Christian Baby Einstein--LOVE it).
Poor little guys is so congested.
Wrapping him up tightly, taking him outside on the porch and swinging was the only way I could calm him enough to fall asleep for a nap.
Ivory is doing much better today and was even healthy enough to go to class at church.  It was an important night--she had to practice singing on stage for Sunday morning service!  That's right, my little girl will be on the big stage singing with her class Sunday morning!!!  Tears, smiles, tears...yes, I'll be a motherly basket case of joy come Sunday.

Ivory learned about Daniel in the Lions Den.  When I walked into class she was trying to find the story in her Children's Bible.  She was also working on destroying eating her lion made of grapes, bananas, and cheese--three of her favorite foods.  They always tell me what a good eater she is.  Cracks me up, yes, my kids loves to eat!  She also loves to play with her food as much as she eats--driving me CRAZY!!  Today she was especially mischevious, in every way.  She remembered the part about the angel in the story and sometime she tries singing the songs for me.  She especially loves Two by Two which is actually on a very cute kids CD...well, minus the Throw Up praise song.  Jason favors that one and even had the teenagers sing it last week.  Yes, I'm married to a crazy youth minister--and it's a blast!

Micah is still on the sickish side so I stayed home with him and we chilled tonight.  Can't say I minded the extra snuggles and peace and quiet.

Here's to hoping they're both 100% better tomorrow morning!  And yes, any & all prayers are welcome.

1 comment:

Darla said...

Glad you tried the wipes! It's such a money saver, for sure.