Friday, May 7, 2010

Umbrella Stroller Bag

I think our umbrella stroller was supposed to come with a little storage bag, but alas, it did not.  Scrounged up some hand-me-down fabric and came up with this:

Simple inside pocket for keys/phone/small objects.

Tried a couple different closure/attachment methods until coming up with this:

So far it's working well.  My other options include a strap with a buckle or the simple ribbon/rope tie-on method.  It doesn't really have to come on & off easily as I plan to just store it with it on as it folds up nice and compact just like this wonderful, simple stroller (lightweight, simple umbrella strollers can awfully hard to find, my in-laws bought us this one from Toys R Us for Christmas and we love it).

From LA Projects 2010

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good info, many many thanks towards the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Many thanks again and great luck!