Saturday, May 8, 2010

Roman Shades

Will definitely be making these differently next time--IF there's a nex time.  I followed directions I found in a book, and while they turned out pretty spiffy, it was much more difficult then it needed to be.  I don't know why I didn't just try my method from the beginning!  Oh well, hindsight is 20/20, right?  They were incredibly time consuming, difficult, and at times frustrating.  But, I suppose the end result is worth it--a darker, cuter nursery.  And, I made them a lot cheaper then we could have bought them.  Major love to my sweetheart for taking extreme care to make them look as sharp as possible and staying up until midnight hanging them for me--your so handy!

1 comment:

Linda said...

They're really cute. You are SO talented, Lee Ann! I used to sew all the time before I started homeschooling. No time any more, though.