Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mom's Group

The sweet Mom's in our Tuesday Morning Mom's Group (no, I haven't thought up a creative name for us yet...) completely surprised me with a little shower for Micah today. We were hoping Tara could join us to celebrate the July arrival of her first little girl, but alas she was under the weather. I am still blown away by their thoughtfulness, the suprise and their incredible sweetness. I just don't even know how to express how much this meant to me. I absolutely *love* surprises (well, pleasant ones)!!! We are just so blessed by the love that surrounds us here in our little town. Thank you, Jesus, for the family of God.


I immediately came home and called my family to tell them about the surprise and how much it meant to me. It was beautiful and fun. Thank you again, sweet, sweet women of God. You mean more to me then you'll ever know. And I've even forgiven you for catching me on a morning with wet hair. Really, I'm not insecure about these pictures...really...(yes, we're studying Beth Moore's book So Long Insecurity). ;-)

No comments: