Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 18

18) Prayers & Recovery (18

My husband is getting better every day and we can return home soon! Thanks so much for all the prayers. I'm anxious to be back with my sweetheart, Ivory's ready to see "dadada", and he's lonesome without us. But...three cheers for being together again very soon!!! For now, Ivory & Grandpa are enjoying cuddle time during her morning nap and I thoroughly enjoyed sleeping in until nearly 10am this morning thanks to Grandma & Grandpa playing with Ivory! Can't even remember the last time I did that--thanks Mom & Dad.

1 comment:

Sarah M. said...

I believe one of the last times you did that was around June 1st...at least I know it's the last time I know of that you slept that late. Shauna and I were up and ready, but we figured we'd let you sleep. We're so nice. :)