Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 14

14) Fashion (14

I actually have a love/hate relationship with it, but I'm grateful that God's given us the freedom and creativity to express ourselves in so many different avenues of life, one being fashion. I'm grateful we live in an era where so much variety is available & accepted. I think I've embraced fashion because I lack the ability to express my artistic desires in pretty much any other form (i.e. painting, photography, drawing, singing, etc.). Fashion designing actually used to be on my list of "things to be when I grow up." I think my job as wife & mom is much better. Besides, that's what baby is for, right? My own personal model who doesn't complain how I dress her...yet.

1 comment:

Debra Eby said...

Aw, do you remember our big dream? We were going to open up our own downtown store - oh so glam.