Saturday, May 26, 2012

Fancy Shmancy Blender

We have been given some wonderful homegrown veggies lately.  We've cooked with them, frozen some, and I've pureed a lot for baby food. Pictured: zucchini, yellow squash, white squash.  I also pureed some apples + green beans + carrots.

Have I mentioned lately how much I'm in love with my new fancy shmancy gifted blender?  It's amazing.  I'm in love.  So smooth.  So powerful. 

And the gift came with this fancy peanut butter jar.  It makes peanut butter in one minute.  Smooth + creamy from just straight peanuts.  Works great with this homemade chewy granola bar recipe we love.

I found these 2oz oxo containers on diapers.com from a friend's recommendation who makes baby food with her baby bullet (which she says works great, too!).  I love the size + the tray.

They also come in a great 4oz size.

No comments: