Friday, February 3, 2012

Kid Qwips

January 2012


Micah LOVES talking on the phone and making almost everything into a phone.

Korban has a very sweet disposition, loves watching his siblings, and enjoys talking and smiling to anyone who gives him attention. He sleeps approximately 10 hours straight through each night. Yes, I realize we’re spoiled.

Come in from Wednesday night class.
Ivory, “Mom! Look at my heart [pink construction paper card heart]. I drew my blue blankie. See the hole? See where daddy fixed it?!”
Mom, “Oh! Where you supposed to draw something you love?”
Ivory, “Yes!”
Micah comes running up very excited babbling away.
Micah, “Pas! Pas!”
Mommy, “Oh did you draw your pas [pacifier] since this is what you love?”
Micah, “Yes! Pas!”
Love that he’s learning in class!

Wednesday, January 18th, 2012 :: Korban laughs hard at daddy’s silly antics!
At the lunch table.
Ivory, “I can’t wait until I grow up and meet my prince charming and get married…I know! When Micah grows up he can be my prince charming!”

Ivory, “Pa, you’re my girlfriend.”
Ivory, “Why are YOU here?” [speaking to Mom as she visits in the 5th wheel]
Grandma, “She came to see me, her mom, she likes to spend time with me.”
Mom, “Yes, I came to see my mom and to check and see if you are behaving.”
Grandma, “Tell her you always behave.”
Ivory, “I always behave……in the fifth wheel.”

Micah’s vocabulary is EXPLODING. He talks all the time and constantly repeats us, asks what things are called, and tells us what things are. So excited about talking.

Ivory’s new nickname for Micah: Spatula.

Micah is obsessed with dada. He wakes up asking for him and goes to sleep asking for him and all the time in between.

Tuesday, January 31st, 2012 :: Korban rolls over for the first time from his belly to his back.

Ivory's advice to Bobo: "If you're having a hard time waking up just praise God." Later she asked me that if she was having a hard time could she go in her room, close the door and praise God? Apparently she learned this wise advice from Grandma and Grandpa. Way to go grandparents!

No comments: