Friday, November 12, 2010


Nana & Grandaddy came for a tiny visit.

We had a blast!

Micah got a little tired.

So, then there was one. Ivory took it upon herself to read Nana a devotion.

Eventually she let Nana read a devotion to her.


Even though it was a fast visit,

we're so glad they came.

Ivory adores her Nana & Grandaddy.

I think they might kinda like her, too. (And Micah man, too, of course.)

This past weekend felt a little like whirlwind. Oh wait, the past 3 weeks have? And it's only getting busier!

Jason's little brother Matthew came over Friday to lead Aliya & I through the woods in some good old fashioned middle-of-the-night-bear-call-scaring-during-youth-bonfire-crashing. It was ultimately a complete fail. Darn bear call. We did manage to scare them with other tactics. And one tiny growl. Minus the thorns, it was a blast. We enjoyed spending the rest of the weekend with Matt. My body, however, did not enjoy recovering from the entire lack of sleep. Staying up late + Micah not sleeping + Getting up early = Exhuastion. I'm SO. Glad. Micah is sleeping again. Good-bye gas, hello sleep. I sure have missed you. 10:49pm. Really? What am I doing still up you ask? Well, hello chores + pleasure. You have also appeared while the children are sleeping. I have a ridiculously long To Do list that I can't belive I've even allowed to get this long. I will not bore you with the details. Especially since this is already getting very rambly...is that a word? It is now.

Let's see, oh yes, we were so glad when Jason's parents could stop by Sunday night on their way home for a short visit. Ivory was especially excited.

The rest of the week has been a whirlwind of visits, teenagers, missions projects (post to come soon eventually). I'm going to go now...sleep sounds entirely too tempting. If I can let the To Do list go for a little while...

No comments: