Saturday, November 27, 2010

Early Morning Fun

One morning I had the joy of watching the babies early morning. We had fun together! =) I love how happy our kiddos are in the morning. Micah and Larissa rolled around together touching each other's faces, smiling, cooing, and playing with toys.
Carter (or "Carty" as Ivory lovingly calls him) enjoyed buckling the booster seat over, and over, and over again. Cousin Ally gracious unbuckled it over, and over, and over again to his great delight. She's pretty special like that...even if she won't let me take pictures of her in the morning. His current expression is a result of cousin Alex taking a break from unbuckling to hide her face for the camera shot...come on Ally, speed things up!
Pink pants & puff sleeves explained :: Carter & Larissa both leaked through their diapers and in an attempt not to wake their parents I dressed them in my kids clothing. Larissa sported blue striped pjs and Carty was stuck with pink pants & puff sleeves--the least feminine outfit I could find for the poor little guy. Oh well, it didn't effect play time and was better then being a "nakey baby" as Ivory would say.

No comments: