Friday, October 29, 2010

State Park

We took Ivory & Micah to a the Marianna Caverns State Park a while back. We didn't actually go for the big cave tour, but we did some exploring in the woods. Jason's brother, Matt, met us in Marianna and came to the park for a picninc lunch and some hiking. Later Jason & Matt went back to explore some more on their own where they discovered a HUGE tree that both of them could walk around inside.
We had actually planned to go to Blue Springs to swim but unfortunately they were closed for the season. Thus, our flip-flops & shorts = non-hikin apparel.

Ivory loved hiking through the woods and would often turn around and tell us that she was going to take off exploring on her own. Our little explorer.

Tunnel through a cave.




So far our kids express the same love and wonder for the outdoors as their parents.






My little marsupial.


I love seeing the world through the eyes of our child. I love her sense of wonder and amazement. Life is so much fuller with our children.


I am continually amazed by the things we discover in our surrounding area. I have truly fallen in love with the Florida panhandle. So much to see, discover, experience.


Believe it or not, I was enjoying myself.

Just to prove this to be true::


I don't know what God has in store down our path of life, but I know I can trust the man who died for me. No one cares more for me then my Jesus.

*photos courtesy of Matthew

No comments: