Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Beach Concerts

Friday

Last Friday my husband invited me on a date night! So very excited to spend some uniterrupted adult time with my husband. Thoroughly enjoyed the evening at a FREE, outdoor, Christian concert. Thank you BP for oil spill $$$ & Panama City Beach for choosing to host Christian concerts with the $$$.

Jason I are currently in love with the Chipotle Chicken Sandwich from Panera. Enjoyed some sandwiches and Baked Lays on a picnic blanket on the beach with my best friend. Beautiful night.

Ran into Cassie's former college roomie & good friend, Kaylie. Had to snap a pic for Cas.

The weather was perfect.


We enjoyed some Christian & country music from Point of Grace.


They're keyboardist was formerly a lead vocalist from one of my favorite Christian groups, Avalon. He delighted us with a few of Avalon's songs.


Saturday

Went back for some more great music to one of the best concerts ever. Give it up for some Chris Tomlin led worship on the beach at sunset! Brough the kids along this time & met up with friends.


















Loved seeing all different people worshiping our God in such a public place.

Love that the kids were playing to the sound of praise music.

Tomlin can apparently sing How Great is Our God in 10 different languages!  Loved hearing him sing it in a few different languages.  Love that our God is a God to ALL peoples, tribs & tongues.  I can hardly wait to hear the heavenly choir!!

1 comment:

Timothy said...

man... i so wish i could have been there. He's one of my fav.