Monday, July 5, 2010

Work Out

In an attempt to work of these pregnancy pounds I've been working out with Cassie at her house.  Ivory now asks me every day if we're going to "work out."  She's great accountability.

Some days Bobo or MikeMike take care of the kiddos.  She still has room for another one on that lap, wouldn't you say?
But most days Ivory plays & Micah chills.
Some days working out is especially exhausting.
And that is exactly what I feel like doing when we're finished. 

In an attempt to work off these pounds (yes, 20 whopping pounds, never had to work off this much weight before!  I did lose 20+ pounds of pregnancy weight, but I still have some more to work off + excess weight I had going into pregnancy) I have put myself on a stricter diet and have decided I need to take up morning jogging in addition to working out.  I'll let you know how that goes...this multi-tasking momma just might not be up for that additional challenge.

No comments: