Friday, July 16, 2010

Sleep

Ivory now has to sleep with blue blankie (she affectionately calls blue), pink blankie (when possible), bear, little Elmo, and BIG Elmo.  And as of today, a pillow.  Crowded?  Yes.  Happy?  Yes.  So, it's all good.
Sadly, these are the last photos you will see of sweet Ivory in her todller bed.  She has recently graduated to her twin size trundle bed.  Those pictures will soon come.

The toddler bed has morphed back into a crib.
Sporting the new bedding set I made B.M. - Before Micah.
Micah has slept the past three nights in his crib in the same room as Ivory.  Well, he sleeps in there until I hear him waking on the monitor and then he comes and feeds in our bed and I roll him into his Moses basket beside our bed.
My sweet sleeper.  I love him.  I loved him before I even met him.  Micah = Sweetness personified.

No comments: