Friday, July 2, 2010

Father's Day

Our internet has been very sketchy with these thunderstorms & our computers have been on the fritz.  So...I'm just now posting pictures from Father's Day.

Who doesn't love some nakey babies?!
"Pat on back"
"hand, hand, hand"

"Eyebrow, eyebrow, eyebrow"
"Pat on head"

Working on Daddy's father's day gift (t-shirt, this is the front, Ivory's handprints & Micah's footprints on the back).
"All done, all done, all done!" (In Ivory's world this means she doens't WANTS to be all done...)

I'm so grateful that my children have such an AMAZING father.  They have such a beautiful earthly example of their Heavenly Father.  I know he's not perfect, but his love for his family is so pure and so very beautiful.  Thank you for being you, sweetheart.  I'm so in love with you.

No comments: