Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Rice anyone?

Rice socks are pretty much amazing. Loved having one last pregnancy & labor. Problem = lost it. Solution = made a new one. It is now neatly packed in my recently packed labor bag. 16 days...give or take a few. Recognize the fabric Mom & sisters? (My mom generously made/gave us aprons from this material)


Problem: running out of clothes that fit. Solution: made stretch, custom fit prego dress. Cost: $0. Pattern on hand. Fabric provided by my all-so-generous Shauna; leftover from a foreign missions college presentation. Makes a great, lightweight, stretchy prego dress. Thanks, girl! And it looks better on then in the picture. But no self-portraits of this prego lady. I've decided to take a break from all photo sessions until post-pregnancy. My self-esteem can only handle so many photos of this growing body...

No comments: