Friday, April 9, 2010

Nursery Progress

Remember this?

So far the pile has turned in to this:

(It had a pink cover before)

My beautiful wooden pegs are hand painted courtesy of Ivory & Micah's cousins Ally & Bella.


The crib bumper is also ready but won't be seen until we put the front rail back on the bed.
Ivory gave her stamp of approval by promptly climbing onto the bed and laying on her pillows.
The throw pillows will go on Ivory's twin size bed once it moves into the room.

Notice the pillow on the left is reversible. And no, I didn't make the bear. That was given to Ivory courtesy of the lovely Miss Sarah--thanks Sarah, we love him.

Three projects left for the nursery: rocking chair cushion, roman shades, moses basket rocker skirt. Maybe tomorrow...if I'm not too distracted/consumed with our newest paint project: kitchen & living room accent walls. I told you we've both caught the fever!

2 comments:

Debra Eby said...

Lee Ann, you're truly insane...but, I'm so proud that someone so crazy-creative and crazy-industrious is my sister. I just wish you hadn't stolen the *entire* sewing genius gene pool.

Timothy said...

WOW. and i thought you always would say..."oh the Ross girls they are so talented.." NO WAY i could do all of that... Can i hire you? i had to make curtains for ben's video game room at the shop..and let's just say Mom said, "sew here, LYnne."