Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Farewell Visit

Monday, Ivory & I spent the day with these precious girls (Sarah & Shauna):

Shauna & her husband, Jason, are moving away from us. :o(

So, we decided to have one last visit before the big move. We helped pack a few boxes, Ivory entertained with her tricks & we enjoyed delicious Chinese food & blueberry cake! Jason & Shauna were gracious enough to share their 2 year Anniversary day with us girls--thanks ya'll!
Ivory made a new buddy:






Who she wore out...

Me? Exhausting?

Ivory & I came home tired from our adventure...okay, so maybe it was just me--but so glad we went. Thanks for driving, Sarah!
How I love these girlies. 2 of the 3 world's best college roomies.

When I got home Jason arranged everything so I could take a late afternoon nap & Ivory would be cared for--what a sweetheart my husband is. I'm afraid I'm on the downward slide of my nesting high. Sadly, I still want to accomplish just as much, but the energy to match my desire is fastly diminishing. That or it could just be this pesky sore throat business my body's fighting...go away--I have a to do list!

No comments: