Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Husband

I have been tagged by Heather to share the 411 on my husband! I decided, why not? I love talking about my sweetheart!

1.What is his name? Jason Allen
From My Husband
2. Who eats more? Probably about even...I might eat a little more. I definitely eat more often.
From My Husband
3. Who said, "I love you" first? My sweetie did--but I immediately followed suit!
(no, this isn't where he told me I love you first, it was on a beach--at sunset.) From My Husband
4. Who is taller? Jason's taller...by 1 inch.
From My Husband
5. Who is more sensitive? Probably even on this one, he might be a little bit more.
From My Husband
6. Who does the laundry? I do.
With help, of course! From My Husband
7. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? JAB.
From My Husband
8. Who pays the bills? That would by my breadwinner.
From My Husband
9. Who cooks more? That would be me. And he's very supportive of all my endeavors--good & bad.
From My Husband
10. Who is more stubborn? Unfortunately, me. He is in all the right ways (when it comes to truth).
From My Husband
11. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? He is nearly always first to admit his wrong. I want to be more like him!
From My Husband
12. Who has more siblings? Even. We both have 3 siblings.
From My Husband
From My Husband
13. Who wears the pants in the relationship? My man!
From My Husband
14. What do you like to do together? To name a few...kayaking, spelunking, hiking, bike riding, beach trips, shopping, white water rafting--adventures!
From My Husband
15. Who eats more sweets? Jason probably likes sweets more, but I have a weakness for chocolate--particularly Godiva, something my husband indulges me in every Christmas!
And as great as Godiva chocolate is, gotta say baby-in-a-bag is even better! From My Husband
16. Guilty Pleasures? He likes anything dangerous or adventurous. He particularly likes shooting hist paintball gun at trespassing neighbor cats.
From My Husband
17. How did you meet? At The Baptist College of Florida due to Christina & Neil's conniving...
Wacky Wednesday 80s day in my dorm: yes, he saw me like this (and worse!), and yes, he still married me. From My Husband
18. Who asked whom out first? We went to a park together and sat down under huge oak trees draped in moss and he told me a romantic story he created about a Spanish conquistadore rescuing a beautiful brunette princess with green eyes (me!) and then asked me if he could pursue a relationship with me. {sigh} I promptly went home and recorded the entire experience in my journal--and didn't sleep a wink all night.
From My Husband
19. Who kissed who first? He asked for our first kiss when he asked for my hand in marriage. {pitter-patter goes my heart}
And we haven't stopped since! From My Husband
20. Who proposed? He swept me off my feet!
My great, great grandmother's ring. Jason drove 10 hours (in one day!) to get this ring so he could propose to me. From My Husband
21. His best features and qualities? Too many to list here that's for sure! Qualities: Sampling: passionate (about His Lord, his family, and his ministry), honest, diligent, intelligent, creative, persistent, patient...so many more, that will do for now. Features: I adore his eyes! He also has great muscles!
From My Husband
22. Tag you’re it. Who do you tag? hmmmm...I tag the sorta-newlyweds Sarah, Stephanie, & Emily. Oh, and I tag Lynne!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

cute! thanks for tagging me! i'll do it now! :)