Friday, June 25, 2010

VBS - Day 1

I'm not teaching a class this year for VBS, with Micah's young age and nursing him.  I really miss my 3rd and 4th grade boys class--missed them two years in a row. = (  But, they do have a fabulous teacher this year who is really enjoying them--shout out to Jennifer B!  In the absence of my mother (Mrs. Robin's probably mentioned a dozen times how she wishes you were around, Mom...), Mrs. Robin asked me to take pictures.  I also decided to take on feeding lunch to their family in addition to my own.  These roles have kept me pretty busy this week. The first few days Ivory was pretty congested so I kept her out of her class in case she was contagious.  I could keep her out of her class, but not away from the many, many church members who love her! =)  Yes, I'm working hard to keep her from becoming "one of those pks (preacher's kid)..." There are so many stinkin' cute kiddos here this week that I just had to include pics of them here in addition to my own kiddos.

No comments: