Thursday, June 3, 2010

Family Sunshine

Last week we headed to an outdoor shopping mall so I could buy some nursing neccessities.  Since we were already over by the beach we headed over to visit our pastor's family who were vacationing at a nearby beach resort.

Jason entertained Ivory with Grandpa while Grandma & I took care of feeding Micah.
Love this gorgeous beach resort.  You might remember pics from this vacation.
The weather was gorgeous.  Slightly chilly for swimming, but perfect for Micah and I to chill poolside.
So excited to comfortably reach my toes for self-pedicures once more!
Ivory wasn't content until Bobo joined her in the pool.  She enjoyed MikeMike, Cassie, and Daddy, but Bobo *had* to join them, as well.
So in love with my little man.
We ended the day with dinner back at the shopping mall.  Ivory was so incredibly tired that all she could do was eat, lean back, laugh, lean back, dance, lean back.  If she had been still more then 2 minutes she would have been out...and she was once we got in the car.  Little man became an addict that night.  Yes, we introduced the pacifier.  Just when I thought we'd slide by without one we stopped asap at CVS to buy one to quiet little man the rest of the over hour-long ride home...was getting very tired craning around the seat with my finger used as a paci... 

No comments: