Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Family

While some times this girl doesn't adjust well to change, well, let's be honest, most of the time I don't do well with change, I'm grateful for it.  I like how it challenges and stretches me.  Family is no exception.  Our family has changed and grown over the years.  My family members have stretched me and helped shape my character.  They see the best and worst in me--and love me through all of it.  I'm grateful for our beautifully broken family.  Our family with it's weaknesses and strengths.  Our weaknesses reminding us of the need for Christ's strength.  Our strengths reminding us to walk in gratefulness and humility.  Our failures reminding us of our daily need for Christ's redeeming grace. 

My sister beautifully captured some of our family.
We laugh and cry together. We have fun together. And at times drive each other crazy. But most of all, we love each other. My parents.

Grateful for their bravery in taking the road less traveled. Love seeing this beautiful woman every year. We love Aunt Nancy!

No comments: