Sunday, April 12, 2009

Welcome Baby Eby!

My adorable little nephew!!!
As you can see, he's such a handsome little man!
Stats:
Birthdate: Friday, April 10th, 2009 (5 days before his due date--surprise!)
Weight: 6 lbs. 13 oz.
Length: 19.5 inches
Time of Birth: 3:57 pm (EST)
Born to Debra & Benjamin Eby--proud, wonderful parents.

I can hardly wait to get my hands on this little cutie!!!

From the writings of Debi: "Father-Son Bonding time - quick cute story: Carter's eyes were all closed and he was crying after being born, but as soon as he heard his daddy's voice he opened his eyes and stared at him - so cute!"
Apparently, he still is enamored by his father.

My beautiful sister with her precious little family! Props to the momma who was in labor for nearly 15 hours and did it all natural with no pain meds--way to go! So proud of this woman. I heard she handled things like a pro! No surprise to this sista, though.
Now I'm just counting down the days to our May trip when we fly to Canada and I can squeeze this little man!!!
--One *PROUD* Aunt

1 comment:

The Sawyer's said...

Wow, that is awesome. I can't even imagine being in labor that long without anything!