Wednesday, November 5, 2008

laugher

Ivory laughed!!! She's laughed 2 small laughs since turning 2 months, but last night was some serious laughing. Jason would laugh and then she'd laugh back. She did this a lot. It was more adorable then words can express! I nearly broke down in tears. What a beautiful sound. I ran around like crazy trying to find the camera, but was only able to partially catch it digitally. Here's what I did catch.
She's also started tearing up when she cries now. She looks so pitiful with her big, teary eyes.

3 comments:

JacTpcMec said...

Just found your blog off Nancy's.
My favorite thing Maggie does it laugh, she only does it when her mom is holding her..grrrrr she even stops when she notices me looking at her, silly baby!

Jeremy C.

Anonymous said...

Oh she is precious.. so maybe when she gets a bit older we can hook Titus and her up... (just kidding) She is adorable and happy (the happy part is thanks to Mommy and Daddy) Yall seem to be great parents keep up the good work!

Hannah said...

aw, this is sooo cute!! I love it!!