Monday, August 24, 2009

What Entertains

This is what keeps us all entertained these days:

Mom, Dad & I found these drums & a maracca Saturday. Dad & I had a sweet jam session while Mom cooked dinner. I'd have to say my favorite thing to do with them is turn them over and drop my ball into them. For some reason my hand always gets stuck when I'm trying to pull it out. Mom's great at helpin' me out, though.

Opening and closing doors is very fascinating, especially when I close Mom & Dad into a room! Hee! hee!

I love feeling and hugging this soft dress of Mom's, but wearing it was definitely not my idea. What was Mom thinking? I know blue's a great color on me, but this is so not my style, Mom. What do you think I am, Twenty-three?!

This trick always insures a laugh. You should definitely try it some time. And just because its so funny, and of course because I'm so terribly cute, I'll let you see it one more time.

Call me anytime for entertainment tips: 1.800.ivoryrocks.

2 comments:

♥ sarah said...

omg those bottom two videos are hilarious! she's getting so big!

emmalee said...

hey girl! wow it's been so long, remember me from the ci in inverness? haha.... you have a precious family, i loved your site! ♥ em williamson(newsom)